“BEST OF THE BEST” SKILLS TRAINING!
The Surf program is for premier soccer players to develop a foundation of skills and build self-confidence to become an outstanding soccer player. Each session will be provided by a Kansas City Surf professional coach and you will train with like-minded players who have the drive to develop and improve. Each program is designed to improve ball control, increase speed of play and provide the skill set to beat players in 1v1 situations. They will learn when and how to use the skills and grow confidence in executing those skills in the competitive game environment.
Surf Skills Training FALL
About the Program:
- Beat opponents in 1v1 situations
- Manipulate the ball under pressure
- Remain calm and composed in tight spaces
- Escape pressure
- Focus on 1 or 2 skill moves in each session
- Break down the skill into smaller components before putting it all together
- How to shift weight
- Parts of the body involved in the skill
- “Selling” the move
- When and why to apply the skill
- Awareness of the situation
- Position of the defender
- Using visual and physical cues to trigger skill move
- The sessions will be ran by Kansas City Surf Director of Coaching, Ryan Pow.
Who should sign up?
- appropriate size Ball fully pumped
- A water bottle.
- A positive attitude.
You get out what you put in!
TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE